Friday, November 7, 2008

Practicing my english

Since my exam(wrinting for business) is so bad,so i force to practice my english here.Although
my english is not as well as my chinese, but it not represent my english bad, is my chinese too pro ad.wahhahaha!!!

Today was abit special,i reached home at about 4.30pm. I planned to gv back SY her handphone tao tao, but she not at home when i back. Well, back home lo.At night, i ask her to join the mass together bcoz our xue qing camp is facing big big problem. Of coz she accepted, firstly, i look like a good man.Second, we just go there to pray, it's so meaningful! But the main point is i got car, can fetch her to the church.

But, the jalan pahang was so jaMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~well,when i type dis msg to SY, i almost crash my car, bcoz the "M" is ma fan to insert,and i wan to insert many many "M".Well,my driving skill is enuf for me to keep away from any accident.wahhahaha!!!

When i reached her hs,walao!7:10pm ad!WE were late~But we still chit chat,talked the mou wei things in the car.ahaaaha,she is funny and im very funny.So i win.

When we reached church, the mass ngam ngam finish.I automatically said:"ma de,finish jor!"
omg,im so regret.My mouth is so smelly!Well(lol,well again!),we go in front of the altar,and pay our full attention to Jesus. The moment is so touch. Ya,Jesus touched our heart!And i saw SY's eyes has some tear,but she said she din cry,juz the tear flow down from her eyes.Well, i said sorry.
We were just sitting there and pray for about 20mins.Good moment with God and oso my partner.

God,pls give YCS,your lovely community power to do anything what u like.I knew tat we have no such ability to complete any work if YOU are not take care for us.So,we just wait,wait for ur coming.And pls look after for ur xue qing members, they need ur help in their life, espeacially our future leader SY and Xin Ling.Amen.

Yea,tat's me!i will write my blog in english at the future~

0 comments: